Cancellation & Returns Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase you can return your products to us within 14 days for a full refund or replacement. Items returned after this period will be accepted at our discretion. (Excluding cut fabrics)
Before you send your items back to us please notify us via email (email@example.com) and ensure that you return your items quoting your order number. Please return the goods in their original condition and ensure that you obtain proof of postage and we will process your return your return within 7 days of receipt.
Please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping costs unless your item is faulty. In the case of faulty products we will refund any reasonable postage paid by yourself.
Hollies Haberdashery Return Address -
Hollies Haberdashery, 19 Barracks Court, Barracks Road, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 1LG
Full payment for workshops is required at time of booking to secure a your place. You can pay online or in person at the store.
Before booking a workshop with us we request that you carefully check your diary to ensure that you are available to attend.
If circumstances change and you are unable to attend, unfortunately all our workshops and classes are non-refundable.
If you give more than 14 days notice to cancel a place on a workshop your options are as follows:
- We will be happy to transfer you to another workshop, space permitting.
- If there are no suitable future dates for you to transfer to we can provide a voucher to be used for a future workshop booking.
- You can of course send someone in your place at any time, but please note that this is your responsibility to find a replacement person and you must let us know in advance who will be attending.
- (Please note that you can only cancel the same workshop once.)
- If you would like to transfer, we can only transfer you to a future workshop if your place is re-sold.
- If you would like to transfer and the place is not re-sold, we can add you to a last minute availability waiting list for future dates of the workshop. If there are still unsold places on the workshop with 24-48 hours until the workshop is due to take place, we will offer you a place at no charge. Please note this option is not a guarantee of a space.
We will do our best to fill the place within this time. Please be aware that in our experience it can be difficult to fill places on workshops at short notice.
If you fail to turn up, take part in or give less than 24hrs notice to cancel a workshop no refund or credit will be issued.
Should you be unhappy in any way with any aspect of the service or products that you have received from us then please contact us via email or phone (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01782 610 241) and we will do everything we can to resolve any problems.
We do not share or sell your data with any other company and will not do so in the future. Any information that we hold about you as a customer along with your order details are held in our secure database. Please note that we do not store any payment details.
All orders are dispatched on same day if they are placed before 2pm. (excluding Sundays and Mondays when we are closed). You will receive and email confirmation when we dispatch your order and if it does not arrive when you expect it to, get in touch with us.
We accept immediate payments through the website. Alternatively if you would like pay over the phone please phone us on 01782 610 241 Tuesday-Saturday 10am-3pm and a member of our team will happily process your order.
If in the unlikely event you receive something from us that is faulty, we will arrange for a replacement or refund upon receiving the goods back - whichever you prefer.
Please note that patterns are non-refundable.