Come and join us for our modern, fun sewing classes at Hollies Haberdashery!
The atmosphere will be supportive and encouraging with the emphasis on relaxed learning.
During this class, we’ll ensure that everyone completes an advent calendar. We have 7 kits to chose from so you can create one to suit your Christmas decor.
Here’s what we’ll cover on the day:
- How to cut the advent panel
- How to baste and quilt the advent panels
- How to make box pleats and sew these accurately.
- How to square up a quilted project
- How to make and apply binding.
Tea, coffee and cake will be provided throughout however as this is a full day course we would recommend that you bring some lunch with you.
You will need to bring the following supplies to the class:
- Your sewing machine (or you can hire one of ours)
- Basic sewing kit, including pins, rotary cutter, quilters ruler, scissors and fresh sewing machine needles for your own machine.
- Full tuition and use of the workshop facilities
- Tea, coffee and cake supplied throughout the day.
- Your choice of kit either; Grey Scandi, Red Scandi, New House, Festive Snowman, Joli Noel, Festive Magic, Merry,
Please note that you must let us know your kit choice in the notes section when you checkout so that we can allocate this stock to you. We have limited numbers of each kit available and can not guarantee we will still have stock of all 7 kits on the workshop date if you don't let us know your choice.Skills needed - This course is suitable for confident beginners.
Workshop Times - 10am - 4pm
Tutor - Sarah
Workshops Location - Hollies Haberdashery, 19 Barracks Court, Barracks Road, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 1LG
Plenty of FREE parking available.
Have any questions? Pop us an email email@example.com or phone us on 01782 610 241