10 reels of 100m Sew-All thread for beautiful and strong seams in strong colours and a sign and ironing pattern which allows curves to be traced simply and easily. This tool helps create perfect curves on collars, pockets etc.
The Gütermann Sew-all Thread is a versatile sewing thread suitable for all materials and seams. It is exceptionally suitable for stitching with the sewing machine and by hand, regardless of the stitch type - the Sew-all Thread is designed to handle all demands as it combines the excellent sewing properties of silk with all the strength and durability that polyester has to offer.
This particularly high-quality and uniform sewing thread guarantees optimal sewing without fiber lint and seam crimping with the finest needles, from needle size NM 60. Strong and durable seams result from the high tear and abrasion resistance of the sewing thread.
- Made in Germany
- 100% Polyester
- Suitable for all materials and seams
- No fiber lint with sewing
- Tear-resistant with more than 50% seam resistance reserve
- Suitable for sewing with the sewing machine and by hand
- No thick and thin areas, optimum sewing security
- Use for closing and quilting seams
- Use for overlock and safety seams
- Use for button holes and for sewing on buttons
- Use for fine ornamental stitches and decorative seams
- Recommended needle and needle size: universal needle NM 70 - 90