Simple to sew, the Erin dungarees or overalls are ideal for days when comfort is key. Oh so versatile, choose from multiple versions and wide a variety of fabrics, including knits as well as wovens. (No, you're obsessed.)
- Easy-fitting style
- Choice of three leg lengths
- Princess seams create gentle shaping
- Lined bib for a tidy finish
- Adjustable ties - pull through buttonholes or tie at the shoulders
- Lowline waist with in-seam pockets at the front
SKILL LEVEL - Confident beginner
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Soft woven fabrics or low stretch knits, such as French Terry ponte roma, needlecord, linen and blends, chambray, soft twill, viscose (rayon). If you're using a relatively thick fabric such as needlecord choose a light to medium weight cotton for the bib lining (and pocket if you like) - otherwise you can use your main fabric for the lining too.
- Fabric – See image
- Matching thread
- Sewing machine and basic tools plus a buttonhole foot for the buttonhole version
UK 6-34 / US 2-30 / EUR 34-62 / AUS 6-34 Please see the image for body measurements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.