The Salida pattern is a skirt with two views. Each has a soft V-shaped yoke at the front and back, a high waist, and a front zipper fly. View A is a fitted, paneled skirt that hits at the top of the knee, and features a back slit for easy walking. View B is mid-calf length, with a panelled skirt that flares out at the bottom.
SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Medium weight woven fabrics such as denim, twill, corduroy, linen and chambray.
- Fabric as table in images
- 1.5 yd of fusible interfacing (matching the weight of your fabric)
- Zipper (sz 0-4 = 5 in, sz 6-10 = 6 in, sz 12-18 = 7 in)
- One sew-on 5/8” hook and eye closure
- 1/2 yd light weight woven fabric such as rayon bemberg, cotton voile, or other standard lining fabrics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.