This item is sold in half metre increments, if you would like a metre add 2 to your basket, if you would like 1½ metres add 3 to your basket etc.
Orders of more than quantity 1 will be cut in a continuous length unless requested otherwise.
Soft interlining with stabilizing vertical threads; suitable for front parts of jackets etc. as well as for small.
For the fusing of front parts on coats and longer jackets and small parts susceptible to distortion. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.Product benefits & Care:
- retains perfect shape through threads along the grain
- comfortable to wear
- strong yet flexible feel
- dry cleanable
- machine wash 40°
How to use:
- Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.